Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thought Soup

Loving, loving, LOVING all of the pink "stuff" (cap brims, gloves, patches, etc.) in the NFL games today for BC awareness. I mean really, 1 in 9 of half the people on earth are affected, that sucks.

Had an uber BLAST at a pumpkin patch farm festival yesterday with the fam. We closed the place down, it was fantastic. And the weather was the best kind of day to be outside all day.

One of the boy's teachers asked me Friday if I was expecting. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHGH!!! Not a safe question unless the baby is actually crowning out of the woman.

4 years old is a fantastically amazing brain explosion. The complexity of things he says, does, and is learning is fantastic. It's too bad he's also being such a pain in the ass lately.

I need to take better care of myself and get more sleep.

Vegas is in 2 weeks.

No comments: