Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just in the Nick of Time!

Girl Scout Cookies were delivered at my office today, and apparently in a moment of weakness a while back I had ordered some. Fortunately for me, the chocolate ban came JUST IN TIME to avoid the Samoas. And let me tell you, I would down a whole box of those babies in half a day with no problem, left to my own devices. So, I paid for them, and promptly put them out for everybody else in the office. Case closed.

This morning I felt soooo much better than I have been, and I attribute it in part to the chocolate ban. Just since Sunday, without re-instating Weight Watchers yet, I was down a pound, just from NOT stuffing my face with chocolate all day. I just felt less puffy somehow. It's going to take a lot more than that to actually lose significant weight and get thinner/stronger, but it was a great first step in the ongoing saga of the "ever-hopeful-but-never-yet-dedicated-enough" dieter that I have been.

Psyched for my "dance" class tonight! ;)

No comments: