Saturday, March 6, 2010

39 to Happiest in 365: Day 4


Friday.  Thank GOODNESS!!!  Not getting enough sleep SUCKS, especially when it is followed by a day of work, and worse, when THAT is then followed by something fun that I’m going to be tired for.  WHY DO I DO THAT TO MYSELF?!?!?!  Being tired makes it harder to focus at work, which leads to stress by getting behind.  Being tired and stressed tooooootally makes me want to eat, and not a pile of veggies, mind you.  And the pile of junk food which raises energy for like 15 minutes then proceeds to suck the life out of me for the rest of the day.  UGH!!!!!!!

However, on the bright side, it is almost the weekend!  I have a makeup pole class scheduled for tomorrow, and I’ve promised the boy I would take him to the gym on Sunday.  I have a bunch of boy-free time tomorrow to get caught up around the house, including planning some healthy meals for the week.  IN ADDITION, it is supposed to be warm out this weekend and getting warmer generally.  The kicker?  My dear friend Daylight Savings is already almost here- kicks in one week from tomorrow.  Glorious!!!

No comments: