Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yes and No

Do I feel 100,000 times better and happier when I am here at the beach house than at home? Yes. Do I usually eat better, exercise more, relax more, and straighten out my head? Yes. Am I feeling like it will stick when I get home? Well... No, not really. However, I am having a really great time hanging out with our friends and getting to know them even better! I'm so glad they seem to be having a good time, too. I guess I just have to hope and assume that the weekends ALL MONTH that I will be here will be enough to get me back on track, just in time for Thanksgiving. Hmmm... Today I did a little exercise, and it's been awesome to spend some adult time, although I miss the boy terribly. Unfortunately I've been eating everything I find! Better luck next week...

No comments: