Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Proud to be American on Election Day!

Is there anything more cool than the fact that our ENTIRE country of proper age is able to go out today and say who they want to be in charge next?! It only took me 5 minutes to vote, but I would have waited 4 hours if asked. I hope everyone else values this privledge as much as I do... I bet the world is pretty intrigued to see what happens, too. I never get tired of it, especially when it is NOT a done deal, and in this case, it's history either way!

You do realize that it's just dumb, karmic luck (or a gift from God, depending on how you feel about things) that you HAPPENED to be born in THIS country, and that you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want, and have more opportunity here than anywhere else in the world to make good things out of yourself and your life?! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS YOU CARE ABOUT, GET YOUR ASSES TO THE POLLS TODAY!!! :)

Then, have fun tonight watching and waiting, and if you dare to go to sleep before the outcome is assured, don't be shocked in the morning. I personally will be glued.

No comments: